Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.385 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨448,952 (£5,449) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)