Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.107 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 117% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,185 (£722) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)