Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,566 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.246 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 51% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨706,377 (AU$14,059) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 2 hours ago)