Cost of living comparison between Perth, Australia and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.944 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 52% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨474,885 (AU$9,322) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)