Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.861 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 52% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨711,385 (AU$13,987) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)