Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02400 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,425 (COL$1,351,256) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 2 hours ago)