Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.081 INR / MZN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨454,578 (420,560 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨397,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)