Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.947 INR / MZN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨430,950 (455,189 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)