Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.054 INR / MZN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨408,202 (387,120 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨363,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)