Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.162 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,288 (R$ 3,936) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)