Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.633 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,696 (R$ 4,608) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)