Cost of living comparison between Paysandú, Uruguay and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.377 INR / UYU
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,470 ($U41,848) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)