Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.187 INR / UYU
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 34% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,965 ($U39,759) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)