Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.222 INR / UYU
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 32% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,219 ($U39,245) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)