Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19454 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨57,836 (297,300 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (about 1 hour ago)