Cost of living comparison between Pavlodar, Kazakhstan and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20222 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨75,000 (370,883 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (about 2 hours ago)