Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20157 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨28,531 (141,540 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)