Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 366 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.066 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 40% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,039 (20,349 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)