Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.925 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨246,875 (128,231 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨229,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (21 minutes ago)