Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 349 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.984 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,880 (20,104 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)