Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,493 (€1,177) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 2 hours ago)