Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.397 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 73% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,116 (€616) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)