Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 70% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,427 (€645) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)