Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02219 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,901 (COL$1,482,793) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)