Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨254,268 (€3,386) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨222,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (23 minutes ago)