Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨461,589 (€6,542) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)