Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,538 prices entered by 507 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.696 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 172% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,196 (€1,112) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)