Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.071 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,639 (24,626 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)