Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.651 INR / SRD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,314 (6,664 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbus, Ohio costs $0.69 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)