Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.738 INR / SRD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,254 (7,317 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)