Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 679 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.434 INR / PAB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 69% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,764 (1,429 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)