Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨435,582 (€6,010) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 170 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,183,140 ден (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (42 minutes ago)