Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.185 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 38% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨560,873 (NZ$12,413) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)