Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.880 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 40% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨334,054 (NZ$7,126) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨239,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)