Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.597 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 103% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,754 (NZ$2,656) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)