Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.993 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 44% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨584,930 (NZ$12,718) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)