Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨448,233 (€6,349) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)