Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 306 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 102% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,526 (€818) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (32 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)