Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 222 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.873 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 87% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,849 (€743) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (40 minutes ago)