Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 187 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 88% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,061 (€783) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)