Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.559 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨55,735 (₨99,712) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)