Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.652 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,741 (₨5,736) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)