Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 234 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.243 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 111% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,744 (€869) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)