Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.112 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 103% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,885 (€1,422) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)