Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,696 (€2,166) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨142,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £2,580 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €19 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Londrina costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)