Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.480 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,225 (Mex$ 10,408) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)