Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 333 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.748 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 164% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,335 (£925) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)