Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 88% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,519 (€681) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨130 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)