Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.561 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,349 (8,247 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)