Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.608 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨89,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨87,766 (13,282 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)