Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12073 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 61% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,334 (814,478 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)