Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12420 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 68% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,606 (391,337 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (43 minutes ago)