Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11586 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,913 (1,371,541 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨134,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)