Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.898 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,909 (36,892 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lisbon costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)