Cost of living in Osorno, Chile vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10505 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,719 (CH$692,241) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)