Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10488 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,230 (CH$764,969) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)