Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11063 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,276 (CH$345,968) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)