Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10841 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,861 (CH$736,665) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)