Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.652 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 94% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,431 (€1,450) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)