Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.214 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 100% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,264 (€1,452) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)