Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.698 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,446 (1,777TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (about 2 hours ago)