Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,032 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.439 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 206% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,871 (kr 11,598) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (38 minutes ago)