Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.074 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 40% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨438,252 (kr 54,280) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)