Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.050 INR / KGS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,227 (69,749 som) in Osh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)