Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,912 (R$ 4,093) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)