Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.187 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,615 (R$ 4,762) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (about 1 hour ago)