Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.609 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨420,055 (R$ 19,439) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)