Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.453 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,324 ($b5,866) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)