Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.384 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,600 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨5,561 ($b593) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)