Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.865 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 131% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,939 (R$ 8,001) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)