Cost of living in Ordu, Turkey compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.681 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ordu (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,049 (6,339TL) in Ordu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (17 minutes ago)