Cost of living in Ordu, Turkey compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.287 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ordu (Turkey) is 38% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,972 (6,297TL) in Ordu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)