Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.561 INR / DZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,058 (62,535 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)