Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.571 INR / DZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,953 (61,264 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)