Cost of living comparison between Oran, Algeria and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.609 INR / DZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,896 (131,289 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)