Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.624 INR / DZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,346 (103,184 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)