Cost of living comparison between Oran, Algeria and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / DZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,866 (129,682 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)