Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / DZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,218 (71,328 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)