Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20554 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨67,694 (329,344 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)