Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19690 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨40,154 (203,927 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 23 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)