Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,295 (€1,324) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)