Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 780 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.259 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 80% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,554 (€1,397) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)