Cost of living comparison between Oporto, Portugal and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.911 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,331 (€882) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)