Cost of living comparison between Ondo, Nigeria and Aizawl, India
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21936 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨2,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨2,500 (11,397 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)