Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17580 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,900 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨5,900 (33,561 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)