Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18416 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,472 (176,319 ₦) in Ondo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)