Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.703 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,298 (4,177 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (about 2 hours ago)