Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 567 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.010 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,382 ($852) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)