Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨7,145 (¥12,391) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,700 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)