Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,811 (¥56,729) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Whitehorse costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)