Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,189 (¥57,649) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)