Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,207 (¥58,701) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Torreón costs Mex$ 13,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 3 hours ago)