Cost of living comparison between Okayama, Japan and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.596 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,210 (¥5,388) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)