Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 117% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,375 (¥113,143) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)