Cost of living comparison between Ōita, Japan and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨448,403 (¥695,826) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)