Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.149 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨27,247 (GH₵1,926) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (38 minutes ago)