Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 INR / KES
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,337 (Shilling107,524) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (40 minutes ago)