Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 288 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.050 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 96% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,640 (€808) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 3 hours ago)