Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨252,937 (€3,502) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨232,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (32 minutes ago)