Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.013 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 89% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,894 (€1,530) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $39 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)