Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,532 (¥138,990) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (7 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (40 minutes ago)