Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.425 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨75,695 (Mex$ 22,103) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)