Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.471 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,077 (Mex$ 8,666) in Nuevo Laredo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)