Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.611 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,666 (Mex$ 10,153) in Nuevo Laredo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)